Looking for that perfect startup opp? Join a high growth, OMERS ventures backed, startup and work with brands like Dell, Cisco, and Hootsuite
Klue is a data-driven competitive intelligence software that helps Marketing and and Sales teams win more deals by staying on top of their competitors. Our team has scaled AI technology from 0 to 100m users and businesses from 0 to $100m+.
Klue is BC Tech’s Startup of the Year, one of BC’s Ready to Rocket emerging tech companies, a Deloitte Fast 50 Company to Watch, a C100 48 Hours in the Valley Audience Choice Winner, a Top 20 CIX Canadian Innovator and the runner up in the Startup World Cup global championships held in San Francisco.
We are looking for experienced Backend/Data Engineers to help us grow our Vancouver team!
This is you:
- you love coding, wrangling data and solving big problems (the kind 85M companies have)
- an independent problem solver, tinkerer and thinker who likes ambiguity and the startup pace
- 3+ yrs experience with general purpose programming languages (we love Python!)
- experience with (non)relational databases (ideally *SQL + Elasticsearch + Redis)
- you’ve designed REST API’s on multiple stacks
- you can make architectural discussions for future projects
- you are interested in machine learning and NLP
- you appreciate a well tested code base
- you get shit done
- you’ve worked in agile, iterative development, can estimate scope & prioritize
This is us:
- a group of people who have scaled tech from 0 to 100m users and businesses from 0 to $100m+
- we care about what we build and iterate at a sprinter’s pace
- no politics, no posers: open, honest, I’ve-got-your-back environment
- you’ll have a voice, opinions aren’t just welcome, they’re expected
Our tech stack: Python (Flask), Ruby (Rails), PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, Google Gloud, Tensorflow, Keras, Docker/Kubernetes, Github
Flexible vacation policy
Flexible work environment
Choose your own equipment
At Klue, we are building an environment where our employees feel included and heard. Diversity and inclusion are important to us and we strongly encourage applications from minorities, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.