Looking for that perfect startup opp? Join a high growth, OMERS ventures backed, startup and work with brands like Dell, Cisco and Hootsuite. Our team has scaled AI technology from 0 to 100m users and businesses from 0 to $100m+. Klue is BC Tech’s Startup of the Year, one of BC’s Ready to Rocket emerging tech companies, a Deloitte Fast 50 Company to Watch, a C100 48 Hours in the Valley Audience Choice Winner, a Top 20 CIX Canadian Innovator and the runner up in the Startup World Cup global championships held in San Francisco.
What you will do:
We’re looking for an ambitious Content Marketer to join our growing team to execute our content marketing strategy in an emerging field ripe for thought leadership. You’ll build expertise in the fast-growing market category of competitive intelligence so you can develop and produce content for multiple formats including video, blog, case studies, white papers, webinars, videos and other forms of written and multimedia content.
You have a natural curiosity for all content types and will consume material voraciously while connecting with the top thought leaders in the space.
Not only are you a phenomenal copywriter, you also need to develop a clear understanding of our target customer, and communicate complex ideas to a broad audience with varying levels of experience.
This role is critical to the growth of leads, sales pipeline, and company-wide revenue goals. You need to work collaboratively with the marketing team as well as sales, customer success and product teams.
What you can expect from Klue:
1. You’ll have a voice, opinions aren’t just welcome, they’re expected
2. You’ll work with an experienced team, 100 years of combined biz + tech
3. You’ll work on big problems, the kind 85m companies have
4. You’ll get flexible vacation
5. You’ll choose your own equipment
6. No politics, no posers: open, honest, I’ve-got-your-back environment
- Your career goal is to be the best in content marketing. You’re obsessed with learning about your craft.
- You’re not afraid of video – or making content in forms you haven’t tried before. You jump into new challenges head first
- You’re razor smart and process things quickly
- You’ve got hustle and initiative Whatever you do, you do well regardless of challenge.
- You’re articulate and crisp in your writing and verbally
- You figure out what needs to get done and make it happen
- You’re hungry to learn. You don’t just study a topic, you deconstruct it, learn it inside and out and become an expert.
- You’re a doer. No job is too small. You get that startup work isn’t glamorous and you’re ready to roll up your sleeves.
- You’re a natural storyteller. You make complex concepts accessible, visual and engaging.
What you’ll be measured on…
- Organic traffic growth
- Lead & pipeline generation
Bonus points for…
- Knowledge of how to use Wordpress, video, audio, and content editing tools
- Experience in product marketing or competitive intelligence analysis
- Experience in B2B tech
- InDesign/Photoshop experience
- CSS/HTML experience
At Klue, we are building an environment where our employees feel included and heard. Diversity and inclusion are important to us and we strongly encourage applications from minorities, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.