This job is available for application through CareerHero. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for more information.
SaaS Enterprise Software company is VC financed and the leading provider of human performance predictive analytics in heavy industry, elite sports, and military. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, we build SaaS software that leverages scientifically validated biomathematical models and wearables in order to quantify and predict the cumulative effects of sleep disruption on human reaction time and cognitive effectiveness – collectively “fatigue”. Our solutions enable organizations to optimize operations, reduce risk, and drive performance and productivity improvements — both at an individual and enterprise level. With proven impact, return on investment, and significant and growing traction in heavy industry, military, and elite sports, this SaaS Enterprise Software company serves cutting-edge organizations who understand the importance of sleep and fatigue and its impact on their workforce health, safety and performance as well as the value of data-driven decision-making.
We are seeking an experienced and proven Account Manager to join our growing team. The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining our customer renewals and providing sales operations support.
Reporting to our Director, Sales, and collaborating closely with our Customer Success team and working closely with the other members of the Sales Team, you will be responsible for selling our predictive technology solution. Use data, science and real-life success stories to educate and advocate from C-suite all the way to the end user to drive new deals, expansions and renewals of existing customers. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to join the business at an early stage, but with an already world-class roster of reference customers that we are focused on expanding and further penetrating into multiple departments, sites and business units.
- Educate prospective clients on the importance and impact of fatigue on their workforce and the use of predictive analytics
- Dive deep into the businesses of prospective clients in the industrial sector – understand and be able to build rapport with a variety of stakeholders
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Communicates client needs and demands to Customer Success and Sales Teams
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Use Salesforce.com to ensure all client interactions are captured and manage sales process
- Maintaining sales operations documentation on the sales process and best practices
- Assist Director of Sales in managing sales operations and maintaining critical sales information and reporting in Salesforce.com
- Strong analytical skills, expert solution finder
- Impeccable verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Driven, intelligent and well-organized
- Proven ability to absorb new subject matter and iterate quickly
- Professional and proven negotiation skills
- Self-starter who thrives in a turbulent and fast-moving environment
- Account Management Experience
- Client-Focused Solutions Experience
- CRM and Documentation Experience
- Project Management Skills
- Talent for Influencing Client Management
- Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously
- Highly Organized
- Time Management Skills
- Comfortable with travel and remote work