Gratify is looking for a full time Product Developer to join our growing technology team.
About Gratify Pay
Gratify Pay is a Canadian B2B Fintech company founded in Vancouver in 2021. We specialize in creating innovative payment solutions for our customers; Payment Processors and Payment Facilitators (PayFac).
Our premier product is a buy-now-pay-later platform. BNPL companies are experiencing hyper-growth, and in the process disintermediating Merchants from their PayFac – cutting them out of the purchase and reducing revenue associated with the Merchant. PayFacs can integrate the Gratify BNPL platform to extend their product offering to Merchants, reducing disintermediation while also increasing revenue.
We pride ourselves on customer experience, speed to market, and innovation. We are building a bank-grade platform and products to support our partners and are looking for like-minded team members to join us on our mission.
About the Role
You work well in a team and thrive on pushing yourself and your colleagues to meet the highest standards in development. You are comfortable in a high compliance environment, have a passion and drive to work with new technologies, and always have security in mind.
This is a permanent, full-time position. Due to Covid all staff are working remotely. When the office opens, all staff will continue with a flexible mixed office/remote schedule.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computing Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of software development experience and proficient in at least one modern programming language, as well as application design and architecture
- Strong object oriented design and data structure skills
- Strong problem solving, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Exceptional communication, both written and spoken
- Work experience in card payments, e-commerce, or the financial industry
- iOS and/or Android mobile application development experience
- React/VueJS/Angular experience
- Experience building application in a serverless environment
- Experience working in AWS
What we offer in return includes the beauty of Vancouver, colleagues that are as brilliant as they are likeable, and the flexibility to work the way that is most suitable to you. We offer a competitive salary, extended health benefits, flex-time schedules, and a work environment that encourages and supports your growth & development.
Gratify Pay is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Core to our beliefs is that diversity makes us a better team, enables us to build better products, and helps us serve our customers better. We are committed to maintaining an environment where everyone is welcome and part of the community. Our employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications only. We encourage applicants of all ages and backgrounds to apply.