You found us. Awesome. Something led you here, maybe a glimpse of potential and something amazing? Well that’s how we feel about Klue.
Everyone has competitors, yet few know them well. Cue Klue. We are a team relentlessly focused on creating industry leading software to enable every department of every business to leverage the best of the web’s knowledge and the collective insights of their own people.
We are a high-growth company with:
– An experienced leadership team at the helm
– Risk-takers and builders who own it and get IT done
– Combined group, who love the fact that not everything is defined, so we can innovate, create, ignite
Joining Klue, you’ll have the opportunity to own your zone, experiment and find what works. Then execute with the support of a team propelling you forward. We’re all creating this industry leading product. It’s an experience that will no doubt change your career forever.
We are looking for Account Managers to help us grow our team!
Tools we use: G-suite, Slack, Data Studio, Google Analytics, ClickUp, HelpDocs, Hubspot, Zapier, Zoom, Pendo, BigQuery
What you’ll do:
- Maintain and grow revenue from existing customers by selling additional solutions, services and by prospecting into new departments
- This role will be a combination of hunting and farming new accounts
- Manage renewals and negotiations for a portfolio of customers
- Create strategic account and engagement plans to effectively develop and grow key stakeholder relationships
- Gain a deep understanding of customer business challenges and identify and propose solutions to address their needs
- Consult with and advise Klue customers with a goal to drive broader deployment and value of Klue across their organization
- Coordinate with internal teams including Customer Success, Marketing and Product to ensure we’re aligned on strategy to meet Klue’s revenue performance objectives
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of your customers’ industry, technology, products and services
- What you’ll be measured on:
- Revenue expansion and retention
- Expansion pipeline development
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in account management and/or sales experience in a high-tech, fast-paced SaaS environment
- Experience developing strategies on assigned accounts in partnership with Customer Success Managers to fully maximize technology business value and impact
- You have led projects from conception through execution and have experience working with and leveraging internal resources to get things done
- You are an engaging storyteller and know how to build trusted relationships with executive sponsors and end users
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships, rapport and establish trust through a consultative approach
- You are technically savvy and can demo software without the support of a sales engineer or customer success manager
- Eagerness to learn, rampant curiosity, a passion for technology and for being part of a fast-growing SaaS company
Bonus points for:
- Experience selling software in the competitive intelligence, market intelligence or sales enablement space
- Direct revenue ownership across a portfolio of accounts managing multiple stakeholders
This is us:
If you’re hooked and feeling more curious about us, or the role – reach out. Let’s see if there is a fit, now or in the future. We’re an award winning company that’s got something pretty special going on here. Don’t miss your chance to have a seat on the rocketship before it takes off. 🚀
As #kluecrew grows, we’ve made a commitment to support and contribute to a diverse environment; on our teams and in our community. While we’ll admit we haven’t figured it all out and realize this is a long journey for us all. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have dedicated that commitment to our current and future #kluecrew. During the interview process, please let us know if there is anything we need to make more accessible or accommodate to support you to be successful.
We are all currently working remotely. Interviews will be conducted via video calls.