Fatigue Science is the leader in fatigue prediction. Our SaaS based platform leverages our proprietary bio-mathematical model along with both third-party and custom wearable technologies in order to measure sleep and provide actionable, predictive insights into the true impact of sleep on one’s fatigue during waking hours.
In addition to applications focused on individual end-users, we deliver a suite of mobile and web applications that enable market leading clients in heavy industry, elite sports, and the military to reduce risk, prevent accidents, and optimize human performance. To continue to extend our lead in the industry, Fatigue Science is looking to add a well-versed and multi-skilled mobile developer to the team.
We are looking for a Senior Mobile Developer to work as an integral part of a small and passionate engineering team. The ideal candidate will embrace collaborative innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Working on different aspects of the core product will involve a mix of front and back-end skills.
- Design and implement web and mobile application features
- Stay up to date with the latest front-end and fullstack development principles
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Collaborate with product management and engineering team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Present and defend designs, key milestones, and deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Participate in engineering discussions and activities relating to long-term technical initiatives
Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc Computing Science, B.Eng Software Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 4 years experience developing front-end heavy applications with Angular, React or Vue.
- Experience developing mobile applications built on Android, iOS, or Cordova
- Experience interfacing with RESTful APIs
- Good knowledge and understanding of user-centered design techniques/principles and ability to design mobile applications that achieve their goals and deliver the intended user experience
- Being proactive and able to work independently on projects, with strong communication skills
A flexible and cohesive work environment is offered. You will work with a dedicated team who thrive on learning from and mentoring each other.
We thank you for your interest in this position. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.