You found us. Awesome. Something led you here, maybe a glimpse of potential and something amazing? Well that’s how we feel about Klue.
Everyone has competitors, yet few know them well. Cue Klue. We are a team relentlessly focused on creating industry leading software to enable every department of every business to leverage the best of the web’s knowledge and the collective insights of their own people.
We are a high-growth company with:
– An experienced leadership team at the helm
– Risk-takers and builders who own it and get IT done
– Combined group, who love the fact that not everything is defined, so we can innovate, create, ignite
Joining Klue, you’ll have the opportunity to own your zone, experiment and find what works. Then execute with the support of a team propelling you forward. We’re all creating this industry leading product. It’s an experience that will no doubt change your career forever.
We are looking for Account Executives to help us grow our team!
Tools we use: G-suite, Slack, Data Studio, Google Analytics, ClickUp, HelpDocs, Hubspot, Zapier, Zoom, Pendo, BigQuery
This is you:
- Intermediate level enterprise SaaS sales experience
- Want to be in the start-up world, thrive on change and hyper growth
- Technically proficient: you demo software without an SE
- You roll up your sleeves, produce and lead by example
- Disciplined about the sales process: setting/hitting goals every day
- A conceptual seller and can paint a compelling vision
- The need to be the best in what you do, competitive and driven
- Passionate and articulate, never afraid to speak your mind
This is what you’ll be responsible for day-to-day:
- You will nurture leads through the sales cycle and close contracts. You can expect to receive leads from our team of SDRs, but our most successful Account Executives also prospect actively
- You will lead meetings with prospective customers, building trust, sparking excitement, and showcasing how awesome our product is!
- You will be persistent in your follow up with enterprise customers, planning out valuations and facilitating regular meetings to demonstrate Klue’s product and answer any questions they may have
- You’ll prepare and present business cases to customers’ leadership teams, demonstrating how Klue can add value to their business.
- You can expect to spend 50% of your time in meetings presenting to business leaders, key stakeholders, and business users, so you must be confident in your presentation skills
- You will also participate in internal meetings, company-wide and with the sales team to discuss sales pipelines
- Competitive base compensation
- Generous commission plan (OTE up to $180,000)
- Extended health & dental benefits (100% covered)
- Opportunity to participate in our Employee Stock Option Plan
- Unlimited paid time off (and yes, we actually use it – the average Klue team member takes 3-4 weeks of PTO per year)
- Direct access to our leadership team, including our CEO
- Be part of a high performing sales team who know how to celebrate their success!
This is us:
If you’re hooked and feeling more curious about us, or the role – reach out. Let’s see if there is a fit, now or in the future. We’re an award winning company that’s got something pretty special going on here. Don’t miss your chance to have a seat on the rocketship before it takes off. 🚀
As #kluecrew grows, we’ve made a commitment to support and contribute to a diverse environment; on our teams and in our community. While we’ll admit we haven’t figured it all out and realize this is a long journey for us all. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have dedicated that commitment to our current and future #kluecrew. During the interview process, please let us know if there is anything we need to make more accessible or accommodate to support you to be successful.
We are all currently working remotely. Interviews will be conducted via video calls.