SKY GLOBAL – Director of MarketingFull Time
SKY GLOBAL is a Software Technology Company that provides market-leading innovations in data security, mobile communications and digital commerce. Experiencing rapid growth, we have aggressive plans to launch multiple new products and therefore looking to expand our team with new top talent for our offices downtown.
What are we looking for?
Are you an experienced Marketing savant who craves challenges and diversity in your work? If so, then the Director of Marketing position at SKY GLOBAL might be the right role for you. The Director of Marketing will be responsible for managing the entire marketing operations department as well as develop and execute the market plan across each of SKY GLOBAL’s product lines.
What you will be doing:
- Create a brand strategy as well as ensure all aspects of the product, marketing and activities align with the ethos of the brand
- Develop the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Develop the pricing strategy for new and existing products
- Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Work closely with the company’s sales team; enabling them to meet their sales objectives by providing them with the appropriate tools, materials, and presentations
- Guide day to day activities of the marketing team
- Ensure that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing teams
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Undertake continuous analysis of the competitive environment and consumer trends
- Create an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improvement in market share
- Develop high quality effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science, or any other related field
- At least 7-10 years’ experience of working in Marketing/Marketing Operations
- Proven experience of successful management of marketing teams and programs
- Solid experience in marketing automation and extended experience working in a digital marketing environment
- High proficiency in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn ads, WordPress, Twitter ads, and Facebook ads
- Experience of implementing marketing best practices and multiple marketing channel execution
- Demonstrated proficiency in offline marketing channels and traditional advertising
- Exceptional analytical skills in quantitative data analysis of program effectiveness, forecasting, and ROI
- Highly proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, and MS Excel, which will be necessary for the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication with the ability to build deep relationships across the business
- Analytical and results/sales focused, constantly analyzing marketing and sales data, developing insights, and presenting recommendations to the leadership team on areas for optimization
- You are creative and strategic, driving strong marketing strategies that lead to sales enablement and marketing alignment
- Proven track record of strong negotiation and leadership skills
- Strong background in a fast-paced environment with dynamic priorities and evolving targets
- Experience in distribution, or working in a start-up environment is preferred
Why work with us?
- Work-life balance– We provide consistency and promote personal growth
- Local company– Our CEO and leadership team are all in the office – we are committed to improving our business and the environment for our team members.
- Exciting Industry– We embrace technology, continuous improvement and innovation. We are not stale, outdated and stagnant. We embrace new ideas and provide opportunities for people to learn new skills and gain experience with new technology. Our team is fun, dynamic, and driven.
- Culture – We are FUN! We take breaks to play Foosball & ping pong, we hang out at lunch with each other, and we have quarterly get-together events. We are a team of smart, driven people, and we get things done in our beautiful downtown office.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Extended health benefits (including massage, dental, etc.)
- Opportunities for growth
- Company culture and events
- Mentorship and experience
- Dynamic work environment with great group of people