FORM (formswim.com) is a sports technology company with a simple mission: to break down the barriers between what swimming is and what it could be. We’re looking for a Digital Marketing & eCommerce Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team.
At FORM, you’ll help us write the rulebook on augmented reality in a new market. You’ll have the freedom to shape your role, how you own it, and how you grow with us. You’ll get to wear many hats, to coach, and to learn. And you’ll be part of an amazing and diverse group of people who love to work and play together.
A Little Bit About Us
Founded in 2016 in Vancouver, Canada, FORM is the sports technology company behind the FORM Smart Swim Goggles, a pair of premium swim goggles with a see-through, augmented-reality display that delivers performance metrics in real time. For the first time, swimmers using our goggles can see real-time visual feedback, with metrics like split times, distance, stroke rate, pace per 100, and calories displayed directly in the swimmer’s line of sight – in pools, open water, and swim spas.
Since launch in 2019, our goggles have been awarded the RedDot Product Design Award “Smart Device”, iF Product Design Award, German Innovation Award, and an ISPO Brand New Award. Press, pro-athletes, and influencers love what we’re doing and are proud to use our goggles. We have an amazing team of people who are fun to work with and serious about what they do, leveraging decades of combined expertise in consumer products, ranging from sports eyewear design to activity tracking algorithms.
To learn more, visit formswim.com.
As the Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns and enhancements to our ecommerce experiences on formswim.com and Amazon marketplaces. You’re excited to be part of a team that’s introducing the FORM brand and game changing swim experience to the world! This position will work directly with our marketing and ecommerce teams.
This is a unique opportunity for an individual who is interested in joining the fitness and wearable tech industry. You are passionate about all things digital, ecommerce, and connected devices.
- Plan and execute customer journeys and ad campaigns across a variety of FORM touchpoints, including advertising, Amazon, web and email
- Project briefing and the coordination of production assets for ad channels, Amazon and formswim.com
- Ensure all ad creative is built to required specifications
- Build ad campaigns in Google Ads for Search, Display and YouTube, and Facebook ads manager ensuring all budgeting, targeting, tracking and timelines are set up correctly
- Support the growth of our affiliate marketing program by liaising with current and potential partners
- Oversee the creation of discounts and promotions
- Assist with the launch of campaigns and enhancements to the customer experience by inputting content into digital systems, such as Shopify, Amazon Seller Central, or CRM
- Support reporting and analytics on an ongoing basis to keep stakeholders informed as well as identify actionable opportunities to improve ecommerce and digital marketing performance
- Support the ecommerce and logistics teams in maintaining and improving fulfillment rules
- Setup and maintain products across formswim.com, Amazon, and other ecommerce channels
- Troubleshoot and optimize with ad partners to ensure that ads are delivering correctly
- Work with our SEO team to improve search and organic performance
- Conduct research to inform digital strategy and operations
- Support other ecomm and marketing projects and tasks as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of digital marketing or ecommerce experience
- Experience executing paid advertising for Facebook/Instagram, Paid Search, Display, Programmatic, Video and Podcast
- A fundamental understanding of marketing channels and the role they play in a customer’s journey
- Enthusiasm for digital and paid performance marketing
- Knowledge of ecommerce backend systems
- Detail oriented – you are able to execute ad content creation and campaign builds and make sure assets are delivered to specifications
- You take initiative in problem solving
- An aptitude for learning – you are not afraid to try new things
- Adaptability – you are open to ambiguity and working in a fast-paced start-up environment with a sense of urgency to meet timelines.
- Highly analytical, experience processing and analyzing marketing data, creating reporting and making data-driven recommendations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bonus points for experience with TikTok ads and Amazon Advertising
- A basic understanding of UX/UI practices
- Understanding of ecommerce principles and conversion optimization
- Familiarity with BI and dashboard tools, such as Google Data Studio, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, or Holistics
- Competence with Google Workspace or Microsoft Office Suite
We’re daring, we’re focused, we’re human.
We thank you for your interest in FORM and to everyone who took the time to apply for this position, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
FORM is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We recognize that we are better able to achieve our goals and live our core values of being daring, focused and human, when we have a diverse team of employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, race, colour, place of origin, religion, family status, marital status, physical or mental disability, sex, age, sexual orientation, or political beliefs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Why are you interested in this position?
digital marketing or ecommerce: 2 years (preferred)
Temporarily due to COVID-19